Get a reboxed Refurbished iPhone X
Get your hands on a refurbished Apple iPhone X for up to 40% cheaper than new – all our premium refurbished iphones are reboxed and good as new, with a free 15-month warranty. Each one has been through our 70-point TechCheck, revamped using certified parts by our own in-house engineers. Each refurbished iPhone X is backed by our market leading 15-Month warranty too.
The best thing about the Apple refurbished iPhone X has to be its Bezel-less design and Face ID. Not to mention it’s 5’85 inch screen in an all glass and stainless steel design! Plus, you get to enjoy all of the new features of iOS 14, without the hefty price tag for a brand new model.
Buying a second-hand or refurbished iPhone X isn't just better for your wallet, but better for the planet. We plant 10 trees for every reboxed iPhone X we sell, as well as paying to offset its lifetime CO2 emissions.
Refurbished iPhone X key features
Here are the features we love the most from the Apple iPhone X:
- ‘Bezel-less’ design (no home button) and Face ID for unlocking phones and Apple Pay.
- 5.8-inch all-screen OLED display which is actually a larger screen than the iPhone 8 Plus
- Two improved Dual 12MP Wide and Telephoto cameras.
- Glass and stainless steel design
- A11 Bionic Chip with Neural Engine that enhances photos with AI!
Buying A Second-Hand iPhone X
Buying a second-hand or refurbished Apple iPhone X isn't just better for your wallet, but better for the planet. We plant 10 trees for every reboxed phone we sell, as well as paying to offset its lifetime CO2 emissions. We specialise in the best quality, premium refurbished iPhone X’s, but we also sell other great conditions too.
If you're looking to buy a refurbished iPhone X, you want to make sure you're getting the right condition. That's why we score all of our devices using the 70 point TechCheck®, our pinpoint accurate grading system.
Our refurbished iPhone X conditions explained
- 5.0 - Premium Condition: is in perfect or near-mint condition. No scratches or wear on the casing or screen.
- 4.5 - Great condition : Very minor signs of use may have light micro-scratches to casing and screen, invisible at 20 cm
- 4.0 - Good condition : Moderate signs of use may have small scratches to the casing and screen visible at 20cm
Better for your pocket, better for our planet
Reward yourself and the planet by choosing a reboxed Apple iPhone X. You save money and together we save carbon and e-waste. Simple. Every product we sell from our refurbished iPhone X's right through to our AirPods Pro and eco cases we plant trees and pay to offset carbon emissions. We’re a registered B-Corporation [pending] and give 1% of our profits to the planet.
What does refurbished iPhone X mean?
There’s lots of confusion about refurbished and what it means, we've put together a handy guide here to explain in detail. Generally, it means a used iPhone X has been repaired by the manufacturer or professional refurbisher and restored to its original or great condition.
Is the iPhone X worth buying now?
We think the refurbished iPhone X is a great buy now. This model boasts a significant jump in performance over its iPhone 8 predecessor, and is almost as good as the newer iPhone 12 and for the price we think its a perfect buy, not to mention it should last for a few years to come!
Why should you buy a refurbished iPhone X?
Not only are they cheaper, our TechCheck® certified iPhone X's gives you peace of mind so you know it will last. Not only that, our iPhone X's really are the best quality second-hand iPhone X’s you can buy.
Each of our iPhone X's come with:
- Genuine apple charging cable
- 12 month TechCheck® guarantee
- Free eco case
- No contract (unlocked and sim free)
- A microfibre cloth
- 5 Trees planted