We’ve got your back. Every Reboxed phone is throughly checked using our proprietary TechCheck Process and comes with a 12 month warranty. A 70+ point check and detailed cosmetic inspection. Every reboxed devices functions as good as new.
- Quality: Value
- Description:Some noticeable scratches, scuffs, or dents
- Casing: Some deeper scratches. scuffs or dents
- Screen: Some heavy visible scratches or chips
- Quality: Fair
- Description: Signs of wear with moderate scratches and scuffs.
- Casing: Scratches. scruffs and possible dings
- Screen: Moderate scratches with slight wear
- Quality: Good
- Description: Some light scratches you can only see up close up
- Casing: Light scratches and scuffs
- Screen: light scratches you can’t see when the screen is on
- Quality: Excellent
- Description: Minor signs of use but overall excellent condition.
- Casing: May have micro scratches you can barely see
- Screen: May have micro scratches you can’t see when the screen is on
- Quality: Premium
- Description: In perfect or near-mint condition.
- Casing: May have some light signs of use
- Screen: Like new
The only difference between our reboxed and refurbished Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max 512GB and a brand new one is the price.
Our reboxed iPhone 11 Pro Max's are up to 40% cheaper, and look the part too. Plus, we plant 10 trees for each one we sell, on top of paying to offset its lifetime CO2 emissions.
Each reboxed phone is TechCheckⓇ certified by our in-house engineers using our rigorous 70-point check before being reboxed and sent.
The best thing about the Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max 512GB has to be its Super Retina XDR display. And buying a second hand one is a great way to enjoy all the benefits of its Triple 12MP Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto cameras without shelling out the big bucks for a brand new model.
The reboxed crew have managed to track down a small number of this sought-after 512GB, 6.5” version of the Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max 512GB which aren't easy to find. Grab one while you can.
- 6.5-inch Super Retina XDR display with HDR and True Tone1
- Textured matt glass and stainless steel design
- Water resistant to a depth of 4 metres for up to 30 minutes (IP68)
- Triple 12MP cameras (Ultra Wide, Wide, Telephoto) with Portrait mode, Night mode, Auto Adjustments, next-generation Smart HDR and 4K video up to 60 fps with extended dynamic range
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, Smart HDR, 4K video recording up to 60 fps, and slo-mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Battery life: up to 20 hours video playback; up to 12 hours video playback (streamed)
- Wireless charging
- Fast charge with 18W adapter included
- Genuine charging cable
- 12 month buyback guarantee
- 5 trees planted with Ecologi
- Carbon neutral promise
This phone has passed the following tests via our 70 point tech check inspection buy our tech expert engineers
When we say great tech shouldn't cost us the planet, we mean it. That's why we're committed to doing the planet good by zero'ing out carbon. Each phone on average emits 79kg of carbon. For each phone we sell we fund initiatives that replenish that device's carbon from the atmosphere. Read more about our sustainability here.
For this device
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.